FAMILY BIBLE RECORD OF MATHIAS DEIBLER
Courtesy of and copyright by NtnyLions@aol.com
Mathias Deibler was born the 4th of December in the year 1763 in Donegal
Township, Lancaster County, in Pennsylvania. The parents are Michael Deibler and Anna
Maria, born Helt. The sponsors were Henrich Helt and his lawful wife A. Elisabetha.
Catharina Deibler, born Ezweiler (Etzweiler), was born the 15th of February
in the year 1768 in Cumberland County in Pennsylvania. The parents are Georg Ezwiler and
Maria, born Jora. Sponsors were Jacob Albrecht and his wife Elisabeth. She (Catharina) was
confirmed in the Reformed Church.
The following children were born to these parents, all in Lykens Township, Dauphin
County, in Pennsylvania, namely:
- Johan Georg, born the 31st of September 1786. His sponsors were Georg Deibler
and his lawful wife, Elisabeth.
- Catharina, born the 16th day of May in the year 1789. Sponsor was Magdalena
Haag, single status.
- Elisabetha, born the 22nd day of April in the year 1791. Sponsor was
- Susanna, born the 29th day of September in the year 1792. Sponsors were
Johannes Bordner and his lawful wife, Susanna.
- Matthias, born the 13th of March in the year 1794. Sponsors were Henrich Hehn
and his lawful wife Saara.
- Anna Maria, born the 12th of March in the year 1796. Sponsors were Wilhelm
Bordner and his lawful wife Elisabetha.
- Christina, born the 21st of October in the year 1798. Sponsors were Johannes
Hoffman and his lawful wife Christina.
- Magdalena, born the 7th of January in the year 1801. Sponsor was Magdalena
- Saara, born the 15th of June in the year 1803. Sponsors were Johan Deibler
- Jonas, born the 12th of September in the year 1805. Sponsors were Wilhelm
Schneider and Elisabetha.
- Johannes, born the 28th of July in the year 1807. Sponsors, Johannes
Balthaser and Katharina.
- Anna, born the 27th of August in the year 1810. Sponsors were Jakob Schneider
- Daniel, born the 29th of August in the year 1812. Sponsors were Joh. Georg
Hoffman and Rebeka.
- Jacob, born the 31st of March in the year 1814. Sponsors were Georg Schup and
- A son and
- A daughter were stillborn.
- Susana died in the year 1813. She was married to Jacob Schneider.
- Jacob died in the year 1814. His age was about six months.
- Johan Georg died in November 1824. He was married to Magdalene Hepner.
- Anna Maria died the 25th of December 1827. She was married to Gottlieb
- Matthias Deibler and Catharina Ezweiler were married in the year 1786 by Pastor
Dubendorf in Lykens Valley.